On-Campus and Online Education Decision
When one gets to see today’s way of studying, it is 100% different from what it was like 20 years ago. People back then were taking in chalk dust, and that affected people’s health a lot. Today you either have a textbook, or you carry a tablet with work online. It is even simplified for today’s studies because one has a choice of either studying on the internet or moving physically to school that has made today’s type of studies pretty exciting and different from back then. While studying you can have some obstacles with assignments and your teachers require to choose a specific topic related to the different subjects like math, accounting, physics or biology. This is also an excellent idea to get help from the experts on https://www.ezassignmenthelp.com/ to save your time.
Physical or On-campus Studies.
Physical education is the system where a student or learner is physically present for school. It involves a student reporting daily to school, seeing and learning face-to-face or on one with the teacher, and physical contact between the learner and other learners and their teacher.
This education system has been there for a long, and everyone has passed through it between the 19th and 20th century, even the early 21st centurions. Now people call it outdated and old, but it has advantages that include;
- With physical contact, many people get to learn as a community, and they all get to love each other and even physically help each other in times of urgent need.
- This system of studies teaches the learners how to follow a pattern of studying and keep time; students would love to save the time at which they are to study a subject and keep the time table and maintain the timing.
- In this archaic system of studies, the students ask their teachers questions that they answer directly. In this system of studying, students get clarification on whatever they have not understood at all.
- Since there is one on one in this system of studies, we all know that it is difficult for all students to learn and understand at the same place. Hence, it is rather important because a student can still do after class consultations between the learner and other academicians and the learner and his or her teacher.
Studying on the Internet.
When it comes to this education system, it is all about doing or attending lessons on the internet using gadgets like smartphones, laptops, and other devices inclusive. This system makes students stay home and learn through the above devices, which is pretty famous today, given the pandemic situation. This system also has pros that include;
- As one gets involved in online studies, he or she gets time to plan his or her day because one can plan to do other things after the online class. The student gets a lot of free time to do whatever he or she desires.
- The students who take online classes are more respectful than the archaic system because students get to do one thing at a time, knowing that one is having a lecture, and one has to understand once.
- There is cultural diversity when it comes to the online system. of education because one can have lectures with a university in America, yet he or she is in Uganda, making it diverse, thus changing how people look at things or situations in another country.
At the end of the crossroads, you go with the current education system or accept it because the current pandemic situation does not allow many people to gather in one room; thus, an online education system becomes a priority.