Dermaflash Review: Which Is the Best Dermaplaning Tool?
Dermaflash provides its customers with the best dermaplaning tools that allow them to comfortably “shave” their faces. Dermaplaning uses a simple blade to carefully get rid of facial hair, dead skin cells, and other dirt, and this ensures that you have smooth and well-toned skin. To use the dermaplaning tool, you must wash your hands and then use one hand to hold your skin firmly. Then, with light strokes, you can clear off these dead cells using the blade. Brush over your nose, chin, cheeks, and the side of your face.
What Is Dermaflash?
Dermaflash has popularized the process of at-home dermaplaning. You can use the company’s best dermaplaning tools to enhance a process known as microdermabrasion efficiently. The dermaplaning tool is a single and angled blade that allows women to remove peach fuzz from their faces. The device uses sonic vibration to reduce friction on your face while removing dead skin cells. The developers of Dermaflash had the modern woman in mind and are experts on how to take care of delicate skin.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
Here are some of the benefits of dermaplaning with Dermaflash:
- The procedure can be done quickly and from your own home.
- It enhances deeper product penetration. These products include makeup and other facial cleaning products.
- Dermaplaning allows the effective removal of smooth facial hair that acts as a trap for dirt and oil.
- Dermaplaning helps boost women’s self-confidence because it helps them achieve a smooth face and even skin tone.
- It is one of the best and safest methods to remove peach fuzz and other dead skin cells efficiently.
- You will note a reduction in the appearance of acne scars while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines on your face.
- Dermaplaning is also useful on all skin types, and women of any age can benefit from the procedure.
How Often Should You Dermaplane?
If you are an ardent user of Dermaflash products, you should use the dermaplaning blade every three to four weeks. This break gives your skin time to complete its rejuvenation cycle before you perform the dermaplaning procedure again. The good thing is that the process helps remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells that accumulate during those four weeks. If you suffer from acne or have excess oil on your skin, you should avoid using dermaplaning tools.
How to Use Dermaplaning Tools From Dermaflash
Before beginning the dermaplaning procedure, you should ensure that the blade has enough charge. To charge the appliance, remove the edge and place the device on the charging cradle with the silver side facing down. The battery indicator and charge indicator should light up to indicate that the blade is charging. Next, put a small amount of pre-flash oil on your hands, and lather it on your face. Press the power button on the dermaplaning tool to activate the vibration.
Begin stroking your face with the Dermaflash device, from ear to cheekbone. Avoid shaving your lips, nose, and the corners of your eyes. When you are done, massage a small amount of Post Flash into your skin to enhance hydration and bring about skin balance.