Smoothies For The Summer Heat
Summer, confined or not, is just around the corner and whether we are going to be at home or enjoying the good weather outside, smoothies are the perfect option to cool down and enjoy something delicious.
Bananas, strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, cucumber, pineapple and even vegetables, any combination is possible when making a smoothie, always bringing together your favorite flavors.
But why do we love smoothies so much?
1. They make including fruits and vegetables in our diet much easier and fun.
2. It is much easier to achieve the necessary amounts of fruit and vegetables a day if they are mixed together, ready to eat.
3. The possibilities are endless, you can always achieve a perfect smoothie for every palate, even the youngest.
4. They are super easy to prepare; anyone can make them.
5. You can prepare them and take them wherever you want, as a refreshing and healthy option to enjoy at the beach, parks, etc.
Here we share some very rich and refreshing options for you to get inspired:
Remember to always use a good blender, if you don’t have one yet take a look at this list of the best blenders for smoothies and frozen fruit.
Piña colada Smoothie
Who doesn’t love a piña colada on the beach or hot days? Here we turn this famous drink into a smoothie that will leave you refreshed and wanting to have fun.
Preparation: add fresh pineapple, shredded coconut, coconut milk, a touch of condensed milk, ice and mix.
Kiwi = tropical fun, let’s get the summer started with this awesome flavor.
Preparation: blend cubed kiwi, banana, lime, Greek vanilla yogurt and ice.
Summer is perfect to enjoy blackberries, discover how to exalt its flavor in this incredible smoothie.
Preparation: frozen blackberries, frozen banana, coconut milk, coconut flakes and ice. Blend everything and decorate with fresh blackberries.
If mango drives you crazy, this is the perfect smoothie for you, a blend of explosive flavors that will leave you wanting more.
Preparation: frozen magician, coconut water, lemon juice, frozen yogurt and a touch of honey.
Watermelon might be one of the most refreshing fruits there is and here we share with you an irresistible way of drinking it.
Preparation: Diced seedless watermelon, frozen strawberry slices, lime juice, coconut milk and ice.
And of course, we also have a few tricks for making the perfect smoothie:
1. If you want your smoothie to be extra thick, use frozen fruit, add plenty of ice or frozen yogurt.
2. If you don’t want your smoothie to be too sweet, add some lemon juice.
3. Invest in a good blender: this is the key to achieving the perfect smoothie. If the one you have leaves pieces unprocessed or does not have the necessary speed, the results will not be the best. Here is a list of the best blenders for smoothies and frozen fruits on Amazon so that you are completely ready for your summer smoothies.