BEER SNORKEL 101 – A QUICK GUIDE FOR THE NEWBIES
Parties in the 21st century have seen all sorts of inventions come and go, but nothing as exciting as a beer snorkel has been introduced and stayed. They make the perfect party accessory to add more life to the evening, allowing friends to indulge in the beer of their choice, let it be a Cider, Fruity beer, or even other hard liquor.
People who enjoy a couple of beers here and there, especially on their weekends, chilling with the gang, watching a game of football with some chicken wings on the side, now that’s an almost perfect evening. This piece of equipment will complete the evening and ensure everybody is having a good time.
Characteristics of a beer snorkel:
So many inventions have come and gone to make beer drinking fun, but not many have made an everlasting impact like a beer snorkel. A good snorkel has the following characteristics:
- It is a compact and small accessory designed not only in a simplistic manner but also extremely unique.
- The working characteristic of the accessory is the simple physical law of atmospheric pressure used to push out the liquid at a rapid pace to make chugging beer more fun.
- An opening allows the air to flow into the bottle through the device, which allows the fluid to rush out directly into the consumer’s mouth through the mouthpiece.
- The mouthpiece is manufactured of high-quality food-grade plastic attached to a straw made of stainless steel through which the air enters.
- Another fantastic characteristic of a good beer snorkel is how compact and portable it is. Good brands will manufacture snorkels that are easy to carry to places where most beer is consumed, for instance, pubs, social events like raves, or even a fun camping trip for graduation.
How to use this accessory – a short guide:
- The first step is to ensure the snorkel is tightly fit around the mouth of the beer bottle.
- During the insertion of the straw into the bottle through the snorkel opening, make sure that the straw is at least a few millimeters away from the base of the bottle. In simple terms, keep the straw off the base of the bottle to allow a suction vacuum created, which will enable liquid to enter the mouthpiece.
- The next step is to flip the entire set of the beet bottle and snorkel attached upside down and simultaneously place the mouth on the mouthpiece, allowing the liquid to flow into the mouth for consumption.
- Quickly drink the liquid as the beer flow will be continuous, and if not done so, there could be a messy situation!
- Once the drink is consumed, wash it thoroughly and store it until its next use to prevent unwanted bacteria.
- If the drinking is getting a little out of hand, and you want to stop consuming the beer before it gets over, flip the bottle- snorkel combination immediately to prevent over-chugging the drink. This will ensure the immediate halt of liquid flow.
- The snorkel can also be used on other drinks, does not specifically have to be used for beer, and that’s the beauty of it. It can also be used to drink other alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, making it an experience for every person collectively not to interrupt the fun! Go on and buy this amazing accessory today, change how parties are organized, and surprise the guests.
Steffy Alen is a copywriter and content strategist. She helps businesses stop playing around with content marketing and start seeing the tangible ROI. She loves writing as much as she loves the cake.