7 Reseons Take Multivitamin
Why to take MULTIVITAMINS? Yes, we can get nutrients and vitamins from various sources like fruits, vegetables then why are there a need to take multivitamin supplements. The main fact is we don’t actually consume enough fruits and vegetables to get those nutrients that’s why there’s a major need to add multivitamins in daily diet. Multivitamin is like an insurance policy that ensure body to provide essential vitamins and minerals as per need of body. Vitamin and minerals are essential nutrients of the body as they do hundreds of body work from healing wounds to boosting immunity. In this pandemic where corona virus is affecting the world only those with good immunity are surviving. So, to boost immunity multivitamins play a major role. 7 reasons why one should add multivitamin supplements in their daily diet.
- Healthy Aging– Lets talk a bit how it prevent as age increases the need of body also increases simultaneously. Due to aging the nutritional need of body increases which makes body unable to absorb nutrients properly and due to addition of medications its hard to absorb vitamins and minerals that’s where a multivitamin supplement can work as savior and offset deficiencies. Let’s see some vitamins and how they work in healthy aging. Vitamin B12 is important for blood cells, maintaining nerve function, Vitamin D for calcium absorption, these all you can get in a single multivitamin supplement.
- GOOD FOR HEART- As Heart attack, cholesterol, heart blockage is very common problems and become more prominent with the age. So how a multivitamin will work for heart? Researchers have found that high quality intake of multivitamins can actually reduce cardiovascular problems. Specific vitamins like Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3) and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health that’s where a multivitamin can prevent cardio problems and let you stay young and healthy.
Vitamin B reduce the cholesterol by increasing good cholesterol and reducing bad cholesterol.
- Good for Hair and Skin. Everyone wants a beautiful healthy, glowing skin and thick, long, healthy hairs but due to tons of reasons its not possible. Pollution, dust, stress, unhealthy food all lead to dull skin and hair loss. Nowadays biggest issue where 95% people are suffering is the hair loss. Vitamin B3, biotin and vitamin C are most important vitamins for hairs which stops hair loss and makes hairs fluffier and healthy whereas for skin Vitamin A, C, E are essential no wonder no one going to take pressure in finding out the sources so why not to take a multivitamin supplement.
- FOR PREGNANT WOMEN- Multivitamins are important and should be taken with diet but for a pregnant woman always take multivitamins on doctors’ recommendation only. But if you planning for a baby then one should consume multivitamins for a healthy child as multivitamins as vitamins, minerals and help in stay strong and healthy and multivitamins will offset deficiencies and would prevent any birth defect. During pregnancy women is advised for folic acid but that too as per doctors’ recommendation as a growing child in womb will need proper nutrients that’s why multivitamins are advised to be taken. As in pregnancy nutrients are required for nourishment of baby, mother and in milk production.
- WEIGHT LOSS everyone wants to be slim and flaunt themselves but there’s no as such magic pills for weight loss nut new studies have found that multivitamins can secretly help you and works wonders like exercise for weight loss. How it works multivitamins would be containing lots of vitamins as well as minerals their consumption will revive metabolism which will signal cells to burn fat. Now lets check ou some vitamins that help in weight loss and how it work. Vitamin B12 boost metabolism and burn fat away, Vitamin D absorb calcium and keep bones strong as it replete levels of nutrients which lead to weight loss, Omega-3 fatty acid is a great addition to diet as its good for hairs, skin, heart, blood vessels but its found to be helping hand in weight loss too but it would take time.
- EYE HEALTH vitamin A is most important vitamin for eyes. Small children are suffering from eye sight problems and the reason is video games, mobile phones which restricted outdoor movements of children. For growing children food are best source for vitamins but for adults’ multivitamins contain combination of vitamins, lutein and zeaxanthin which protect eyes from harmful rays and prevent degenerative process. Eyes are important without eyes the world would be dark so don’t take your eyes for granted and when it comes to eye care the first and most important step is the healthy diet and the vitamins which are important are Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1. All these vitamins you can find in single pill that’s why multi vitamins are important.
- BOOST IMMUNITY Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which strengthens immune system. The old saying, “An apple a day can keep the doctor away, where the truth behind it is eating nourishing foods rich in certain vitamins can help your immune system fight off illness. As we are aware how corona virus is spreading and its really important to keep your immunity strong so why don’t you go for multivitamins where you can boost immunity by just sitting at home.