Taylor Swift’s Net Worth 2019, Achievements, Awrads And More
All music lovers love Taylor Swift. Her sweet voice, hitting lyrics, and remarkable songs do not fail to touch anyone. Another purpose why her song is liked so much is that her lyrics are highly relatable, adding to Taylor Swift’s net worth largely. Apart from her song, Taylor Swift is recognised for her long legs.
And freshly, she surpassed every artist to top Forbes Celebrity 100 List of the highest-paid personalities in 2018. Yes, she even defeated billionaire Kylie Jenner. So, she is formally the highest-paid celebrity in the world.
Taylor Swift’s net worth is a large $350 million as of Summer 2019. That is quite a sum for the twenty-seven years old. One-third of Talyor Swift’s net worth is equivalent to her fans on Instagram, she has 120 million followers on the social media platform.
Taylor Swift’s Music
Most of us recognise Taylor Swift for her Love Story and Tear Drops on My Guitar days. She was just a teen back then who beat the right chords in her fans. The journey to her achievement has been growing steeply since then. From a girl who composed country music to become one of the biggest pop actresses in the world, her journey has been only encouraging.
There has been a massive growth in her music since her Pennsylvania days. Tunes like Look What You Made Me Do and Shake It Off are influential and badass unlike her smoother lyrics in Love Story and You Belong With Me. If one follows closely, her progression has also been from a naïve girl to a self-confident woman, who is currently defeating records.
- Taylor Swift was just 16 while she debuted in 2006 by publishing “Taylor Swift” collection. The album continued on the U.S. song charts for an extended period and established her as a vocalist. Her third single Our Song from the record made her the most youthful person to reach #1 on the “Hot Country Song” table. She single-handedly composed the song.
- Her second collection “Fearless” was released in 2008. And supported up by the success of Love Story and You Belong With Me, it was 2009’s bestselling record in the U.S. The album brought her four Grammy Awards. She became the youngest winner of Album of the Year Grammy Award for this collection.
- Swift issued her next album in 2010, “Speak Now.” She was the single composer of the album, which debuted at #1 in the U.S. She got two Grammy Awards for Mean. Next in the line is her fourth album “Red”, published in 2012. Her singles I Knew You Were Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together won countless souls. The album cracked the doors of new styles – heartland music, dance-pop, and dubstep for Swift. It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 201 and sold 1.23 million copies in only a week of its release. The Red Tour grossed $150 million and it cracked China ticket-selling record by selling 18,000 passes in just one minute.
- In 2014, Taylor published her fifth album 1989, which is also her birth year. This album also presented at #1 in the U.S. and single more than a million copies in its opening week of release. This got her a Guinness World Record. The album has sold over 10 million copies till now. Taylor Swift’s net worth has progressed multifold because of this album.
- After 3 year hiatus, Taylor Swift came with a bang. She released her Reputation album in 2017. This album sold more than 2 million copies worldwide after its release. Most popular songs from this album include – Look What You Made Me Do and Ready For It. The songs from this album were well received by Taylor’s fans and the album’s tour contributed the most to Taylor Swift’s net worth.
Taylor Swift’s Noteworthy Achievements
- Apart from holding $360 million dollars as Taylor Swift’s net worth, she became the youngest of America’s richest self-made gentlewomen in Forbes’ list in 2015.
- In 2018, she was selected as the most famous person on Twitter despite tweeting only thirteen times.
- She has delivered six studio albums and is set to release added, on 23rd August.
- She has won the most significant number of Billboard Music Awards (22) till date.
- She has 10 Grammy Awards, including her name on them.
- Taylor Swift became the first lady to win two Grammy Awards for “Album of the Year” category. She was also the most youthful personality to get this award at the age of twenty.
- Taylor Swift holds the third position in the list of best-selling digital single artists.
- She is the only artist who has won America Music Award’s “Artist of the Year” three times.
- She has sold 96 million singles, 26 million albums in the U.S.A., and more than 180 million albums worldwide.
- Swift’s Fearless is the country music collection with the most significant awards.
- Taylor’s Speak Now the album’s all songs chart on Billboard Hot 100 and was the first album to do so.
- She became the first person to have 51 million Instagram followers.
- She received a diamond certificate in Australia and became the first woman to do so.
- Her 2018’s Reputation tour collected over $267 million in the U.S. and became the U.S.A.’s highest-grossing tour. This tour is the major reason why Taylor Swift’s net worth is so high.
With such a big emotion, sweet voice, and a successful profession graph, Taylor Swift’s net worth is bound to rise. The prediction that she will be a billionaire before becoming 40 will come true. Taylor Swift has not merely just become one of the most successful pop singers in the world but also a perfect motivation for generations to come.